Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Today I had a relaxing day with my co-director and dear friend! It was so nice to have a girls day even if it was spent stacking Little Caesar Pizzas Kits our pageant girls sold for a fundraiser! Find joy in the little things, right? I have struggled lately with just being happy. Don't get me wrong, I love my life and would change any of it for the world. I've just been struggling with feeling anger lately. I have been praying and asking my Heavenly Father to help me push Satan away and tell him to get behind me I have my eye on God and I WILL BE HAPPY!!! It is working! Trust in Him, trust He is there for you, Trust that he wants whats best for you, for me! So today I found happiness in being outside, spending time with my friend and loving that He gave me a new day. Go out and find your blessings today....Remember you are The Apple of His Eye! Rejoice and be glad in it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment