Thursday, April 4, 2013

I woke up this morning grateful God gave me a new day!!! I pray you all realize He did the same for you! Make it a great day and be a blessing to everyone you meet today. How do I pertain this to pageant coaching? Well, you as a contestant or a Queen, need to realize the value placed in holding a title. You are held at a higher standard. YOU must stand for something. Make that something be blessing others. I coach you to be the best you can be. I don't stand for Diva's and selfish Queens. You were not given the title, you had to earn it. Be grateful!! Therefore, you need to show to everyone why you deserve the honor. What do you stand for? Why should you be in public with the crown? What can you do TODAY that proves you are worthy of being a Title Holder?? Go out and be a blessing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment