Friday, April 26, 2013
As the day gets closer and closer to June 29 and I compete at Mrs. Ohio I look back on my own journey. I set a goal to be down 30 pounds (at least) and I am happy to say I am down 21 pounds!! I still have a ways to go but I am getting there.
As you prepare for your pageant, new job or other change in life stay focused. Don't dwell on the "mistakes". It is more important to look at the milestones! Yes you may have eaten that cookie (or 2!), you may have answered the question not quite the way you think you should have BUT that's ok!! Pick yourself up and keep swimming!!! Don't concentrate so hard on what you should have done, focus on what you will do now! Don't beat yourself before you get started!!
Your mindset will determine whether you win or lose! Don't flinch just keep going!!! Like they say "Don't let them see you sweat!" Commit to what you did or said. Be confident in yourself. If you have prepared, you are GREAT!!! Don't just wing it! It's then that you doubt yourself!
So as I make a pizza for the little one I'm babysitting for I will eat it.... but I will also have a yogurt ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment