Tuesday, July 2, 2013
My highest calling.....
So much has happened since my last post! Unfortunately I was unable to compete at Mrs. Ohio. Fortunately it was because I had a golf ball size tumor removed from my breast. PLEASE know your body!! I had many ultra sounds that showed this tumor to be a cyst. For 6 months I was told it was a cyst. NOT! So what have I learned in all this? It is God's will and I will be accept it. I was definitely bummed that I could not compete but had a peace about my decision as well. My family and health is WAY more important than a title. The best title I have is Mom and Wife. I take pride in this title above all others.
Lesson: When one door closes look for the open one! God opened the door of health for me and I walked thru it. Because of this I am blessed with being able to serve another year as Mrs. Williams County and WILL compete in 2014!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment